- Check brakes
- Check belt ,timing and drive
- Check A/C almost stalled engine
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection.
- TIMING BELT – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- (Combination) – TIMING BELT TENSIONER – Remove and Replace All Applicable Models
- BRAKE SHOES and /OR PADS – Remove and Replace – Rear,Both Sides. – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- install wheel stud left front
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with fresh fluid.
John M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2018