CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-11T23:00:51+00:002007 Hyundai Santa Fe CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-11T23:00:51+00:00
- Alignment— customer has replaced front suspension parts.
- Check for knock in front steering when turning (left?).
- Synthetic blend oil change including oil and filter. Includes fluid top off and tire pressure check. Basic inspection.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,Both.
John M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/7/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-06T22:00:41+00:002017 Hyundai Accent CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-06T22:00:41+00:00
- check damage to right front wheel. customer hit a curb.
- MOUNT AND BALANCE TIRE ON NEW WHEEL
FREDA J. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/3/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2018-08-15T22:01:25+00:002008 Hyundai Elantra CRM Mitchell1 2018-08-15T22:01:25+00:00
- Check brakes
- Check belt ,timing and drive
- Check A/C almost stalled engine
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection.
- TIMING BELT – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- (Combination) – TIMING BELT TENSIONER – Remove and Replace All Applicable Models
- BRAKE SHOES and /OR PADS – Remove and Replace – Rear,Both Sides. – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- install wheel stud left front
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with fresh fluid.
John M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2018