CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-16T22:00:46+00:002007 Cadillac CTS CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-16T22:00:46+00:00
- Check — high beams come on with right turn signals are used.
- Check brakes—– a little shudder
- Diagnose—-idles rough, clears up when accelerating.
- Listen to see if radiator fan is too noisy, and fan stayed in a few minutes after car was parked.
- Machine front rotors
- Rear brake service
- TURN SIGNAL SWITCH – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- VIBRATION DAMPER – Remove & Replace – V6,3.6L Eng
Denise S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/15/2020